The annual "Friends of Scouting" contributions campaign enables the Chief Seattle Council to continue providing an outstanding program to more than 24,400 youth in King, Kitsap, Clallam, Jefferson and North Mason counties. Through the Scouting programs our children, families
and communities are stronger and better prepared for the future.
When you give a gift, you support:
- Scouting programs in five counties for more than 24,400 youth.
- Camping experiences for over 10,000 youth.
- Basic and advanced training for youth and adults.
- A professional staff to provide program and administrative support to over 9,000 Scout Leaders.
- Two Scout shops complete with all necessary Scouting supplies.
- Camperships for youth who need financial assistance for camp.
- Maintenance & operation of more than 1,400 acres of camp property.
Online donations should be made on the council donation page, designating your district (Sinclair) and unit (Pack 5239) from the drop down options. Click Here
to donate now!
Courtesy: Chief Seattle Council, BSA